Outfit: crop top, midi skirt



off shoulder crop top: ASOS - circle skirt: vintage via Think Twice - cross body bag: Zara - sandals: c/o Teva - sunglasses: c/o Polette - earrings: & Other Stories - necklace: Blue Dot Jewelry via Etsy

During that insane indian summer heatwave a couple of weeks ago, I met up with my sister and Natasja to have lunch and take some outfit pictures afterwards. A crop top paired with a high waisted vintage skirt and some simple sandals is one of my favourite options for summer, because it makes me feel super feminine but in a carefree, playful way rather than super elegant and put together. The weather is supposed to be quite beautiful this weekend too, so I might just get a little more wear out of my summer clothes before I'm stuck in my tights and pants for another 6 months. Can you tell I don't want bare leg weather to end?

Happy weekend!

No comments